Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Probably the biggest missed opportunity in my life

After searching high and low for a landed property in Penang, I was called to see a landed property located near Supertanker along Jalan Nipah:
5°20'28.80"N
100°17'45.69"E
Location is very good for doing business. As a matter of fact, someone is still renting the place at RM800 to do Photostat Business. When I reach the place, already someone is there looking at the place. I talk to the owner and he agree to sell at RM410,000 negotiable.

I'm still thinking and talking to my agent when a deal was struck by other buyer for RM408,000. I can't believe it that a good opportunity to buy high value property at low price being snatched in front of my eyes by some rich aunty. I'm dumb-strucked.

This teach us that opportunity will come once or a few times in a lifetime and we must see and snap it right away. I should have just struck a deal with him before the rich aunties does. Or probably I offer him higher price.

This is consider an good but expensive experience on how to see an opportunity and should snap it if the location is really good and the price is right. I keep on thinking about this for the rest of the night. I hope I can sleep well tonight. :( I don't think I'll be able to buy such properties again.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the rich auntie will not read your blog. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have brought your own rich auntie instead of the agent...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to
    be actually something which I feel I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very huge for me. I'm looking ahead to your next publish, I
    will attempt to get the dangle of it!

    My weblog: Time Warner Cable promotion

    ReplyDelete